SYKGroup, LLC is a private investment and growth advisory group founded in 2010 by Samuel Y. Kim.
Some of the companies in the SYKGroup, LLC investment portfolio are:
-Liberty Health Supply, LLC (www.LibertyHealthSupply.com) – B2B/B2C global online distributor and retailer based in Chicago area provides solutions to protect, assist, and enhance health and quality of life including those related to hearing, mobility, and vision.
– InstaSupply (www.InstaSupply.com) – InstaSupply is a digital network designed to make B2B trading smarter. An open marketplace featuring mobile purchasing, e-invoice processing & spend analysis.
– Sleep Research, LLC (www.remsleepstudy.com and www.hrsleep.com) – Sleep Research,LLC, operating under the brand of REM Sleep and Home Remedy Sleep, is a privately held healthcare company focused on diagnostics, treating and improving the clinical outcomes of patients with sleep apnea and related chronic diseases.
– TrueDio, LLC (www.TrueDio.com) – Truedio is a private brand developer and distributor of quality products to help people hear and communicate better.
- Lab Analytics dba MouseHouseApp (www.MouseHouseApp.com) – MouseHouse App is revolutionizing the way scientists track and breed lab mice. MouseHouseApp was created to change the way scientists track and breed lab mice. MouseHouse saves time, effort, and money for research labs and institutions.
– Slammers Baseball & Softball Training Academy (www.SlammersIllinois.com) –
High performance Baseball & Softball Training academy and online merchandiser of baseball performance gear.
– Pizzeria DeVille (www.PizzeriaDeville.com) – Authentic wood fired oven pizzeria offering pizzas, gourmet salads, and unique appetizers. Pizzeria DeVille is located in the heart of downtown historic Libertyville across from Cook Memorial Park.
– Labriola Restaurant and Cafe (www.labriolacafe.com), In a beautifully modeled 9,000-square foot restaurant on Michigan and Grand Avenue on Chicago’s famous magnificent mile, Labriola brings the textures and tastes of Italian tradition to an innovative dining experience that is invitingly familiar while always offering new options to explore.
– La Barra Restaurant (www.labarraristorante.com), Innovative dining experience offered by Rich Labriola and LabriolaRestaurant Group. Located in Oak Brook offering pizza pies from neopolitan aritisan ciabatta bread style to pan pizzas. Besides pizzas, the 8,500-square foot restaurant with an outdoor patio serves homemade pastas, small plates, wines, specialty cocktails and craft beers, with 14 on tap.
At Grainger, a $10 billion worldwide distributor of industrial supplies and services, Mr. Kim was responsible for the success of Grainger’s Internet Commerce business channels. Grainger internet business group was named 15th largest online business in the US by Internet Retailer Publications in 2011.
Mr. Kim received his Masters in Business from Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University, and Political Science undergraduate degree also from Northwestern University.
Mr. Kim has served on a variety of advisory roles:
- Board Member Advisor, InstaSupply, London UK – Current
- Board Director, Laboratory Analytics dba MouseHouseApp – Current
- Gerson Lehrman Council Advisor and Educator – Current
- Partner, Slammers Baseball Academy – Current
- Board Director, Tizaro Supply, London UK – Completed 2014
- Board Member – Oak Grove School Education Foundation Completed 2013
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Ebusiness Advisory Board – Completed 2010
- Google B2B Advisory Board – Completed 2009
- Alumni Admissions Board for Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management – Completed 2007
- The Cisco Technology Advisory Board – Completed 2006